">

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Why I Hate Painting My Nails

It is a truth universally acknowledged that...
Girls should paint their nails.

Ok, who comes up with this stuff?

Painting nails intimidates me.

You see all these articulate, complicated paint jobs of cuteness...




And then, I decide to paint mine:




FAIL

Reasons Why I Hate Painting My Nails:

1. I'm too lazy
2. I don't think anyone's weird enough to inspect my nails.
3. If I paint them, they will most likely end up looking way worse than my natural nails.
4. The process of drying the nail polish takes about 20 minutes.
5. Your nails can't touch anything somewhat solid for the next 24 hours after painting them, or  a part will wear off or smudge.


1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm gonna help you out here, if you want it.1. Paint your nails 2. Spray them lightly with cooking oil 3. Dip yoir fingers in cold water, and whalaa! Beautiful nails!

    ReplyDelete