">

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Welcome to my Little Corner of the World Wide Web (Well that sounds rather diabolical...)

Why the Blog, Savannah?

In short...
Because it's fun.
That, and I feel like I need to do something different, this year.
I want to meet new people, be an inspiration, and just... be me.
Therefore, this little blog.

Who are you, anways?

I'm just an average sixteen year old girl that loves God and has a muriad of hobbies!

Hobbies?

Yes. "Hobbies". I know... I hate the word, too.

Would you care to list them?

Perhaps.. I mean, this is public for everyone and anyone to see.
*sigh*
Ok, ok, here we go: reading, writing, acting, recording audiobooks, singing, playing the violin and piano, drinking coffee (that counts, right?), shopping, star-gazing, and faking a British accent.

Reading? Ew! 

You are entitled to your personal opinion on the above subject... and I, my friend, am entitled to mine.
The Bible, Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, Sherlock Holmes, The Chronicles of Narnia, anything Jane Austen, and practically any Christian fantasy/sci-fi novels, are my personal favourites.
I have a broad reading range.

So whats the theme of this blog, anyways?

*scratches head*
Well, the thing is... I don't have a theme.
Shocking, right?
This blog represents my brain- a jumbled up mixture of disoriented thoughts and ideas.

So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the random scribblings of a *gasp* Christian homeschooler, who has nothing better to do than to write incessant jibber-jabber, all under the guise of "entertainment".





5 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm interested to see what this blog becomes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I I can't tell if I'm interested or scared to see what it becomes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled onto your blog today looking for some new reading material... I love it so far! I'm looking forward to reading more!

    I've been blogging for a little while too, check it out here! mysteryofthesimplex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! :-) It's nice to hear feedback from someone I don't know personally! Thanks for reading! I read a bit of your blog, as well. It was very interesting. I really liked the post about the fandoms and could relate to it!

      Delete