">

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dear Future Husband

From the title, I'm sure this post must seem to you like a personal one.
Well, it is...
I was inspired to write this, after reading someone else's letter to their future husband.
Check it out: thefulltimegirl.com

Being a overly sentimental romantic, these sorts of things are endearing to me and I hope that this letter will serve as an example to other young ladies that happen to read my blog.
So without further ado:

Dear Future Husband,

I don't know who you are, where you are at this time, what you look like, where you live, or who your family is. All of you and all about you is a mystery to me. While there is always the possibility that I know you, right now, or have met you in the past, you could be living a completely different life and I will never know you until I'm supposed to. 

I pray for you every day. I pray that you are growing up in a loving, godly home. That you are keeping your heart "with all diligence". That you have a passion for the Lord and to serve Him your whole life. That you do your best and succeed in all that you do. That you sit in the pews of a fruitful church that has no shame in preaching and teaching the Word of God. 

I'm waiting for you... waiting patiently to not give my heart away before the time comes. You will be my first (and only) boyfriend, and I know that will be appreciated. I look forward to spending time with you, learning your likes and dislikes, and finding out your favorite Bible verse. I cannot wait to experience all God has planned for our lives together and cannot wait until the day comes that we will be joined together as one. 

I love you.

Savannah Leigh Alday



No comments:

Post a Comment