">

Monday, March 31, 2014

Products I Would Buy Again

There are very few products I actually like.

I have quite a nasty habit of returning items I bought to the store within the next day. :/

Since I am so very picky in all things this area, I thought I would share with ya'll the products I would buy again!

Sweet Peony Dream Shiny Hair Glossing Mist

Sweet Peony Dream Shiny Hair Glossing Mist 5.5 oz - Click Image to Close

My, oh my... is this stuff great or what! I always use it after styling my hair and it seals in the shine, causing it to look extra smooth and bright! Another plus side, is that it smells amazing! 


Almay Smart Shade CC Cream




For those of you makeup-wearers, this little package is a wonder! Of course there are down-sides to it (isn't there with any makeup product?), but I would say the pros out-weigh the cons. I LOVE the light-weight, natural feel and look. It doesn't look like a mask and blends in well. This CC (complexion corrector) cream lasts fairly long without oxidizing or caking and doesn't have any orange-ish tints to it. The only negative aspects of it, is that it is rather greasy at application, but if you let it set for about 10 minutes, it's good to go! Another feature that bothered me is the minimal coverage. While that is good for some with flawless skin, it wasn't good enough for me. The solution I've come to, is to wear concealer underneath and a little bit of powder on top to combat extra oil and finish the look. Overall, this is an awesome product that I would purchase again!


Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets (50 pack)




I cannot rave enough about these oil pads! They are the perfect fix if you notice your face or makeup is becoming a little oil and don't want to pack on the powder or re-do your makeup all over again! They absorb oil quickly and without any hassle. They are also small enough to fit in a pocket (and of course a purse!). These oil pads even absorb the oil without taking off any of your makeup. What a blessing... 
I had bought the E.L.F. oil absorbing sheets from Target the other day, thinking they were a great buy (only a dollar for 50 sheets!). Come to find out, they work perfectly... besides the fact that some of your makeup comes off with the oil. I didn't have that problem at all with the Clean and Clear sheets. 


It's getting late, here, and I have to wake up at a fairly decent hour, tomorrow, so I should probably wrap this post up.

It had a bit of a different twist, today, but I hoped ya'll liked it and maybe you will try these three recommended products out!

I might even do a Part Two if I get enough positive feedback about this post! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment