">

Saturday, May 24, 2014

3 Day Juice Cleanse--- Day Three

As I'm writing, I am drinking my last juice for, today! :-)

I wish it was my last juice, ever, but unfortunately you have to go on a certain diet after the cleanse, so your body doesn't go all crazy.

Solid food right after a juice fast is forbidden...

My high hopes of being able to devour a delicious, fluffy omelet tomorrow morning slowly crumbled to the ground.

The only foods I'm allowed to eat for the next day or two are:

-fruit
-veggies
-and that's it, folks

Thankfully, I can have cabbage soup, since it is just herbs, cabbage, and broth, which warm foods are actually best to eat after a fast anyways.

As far as juices, today, I followed the same "menu" I had for yesterday, except I didn't drink my pre-dinner juice, because I wasn't very hungry. I substituted it for half a banana and a cup of peppermint tea.

I had no side effects whatsoever, today, but of course I was still tempted to sneak a few of my sister's soda crackers and peanut butter.

I didn't cheat! I swear!

I do feel more energized since I began the juice fast and my skin seems to be healthier. As far as weight loss goes, I have no clue yet how many pounds I lost (if any!). 

It's going to be rough sticking to just fruits and veggies even after the fast is over, but I made it this far.

No turning back.


UPDATE (5/25/14)--- So guys... I lost three pounds! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment