">

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Collaborative Prayer List

Happy Saturday, everyone! :-)

I hope ya'll had an awesomely productive day as myself! (Chores galore!)

I sort of wanted to run an idea by all of you that I had.

What if...

I created this prayer list on my blog and you guys could email me, comment on my blog or Googleplus page, or however you chose, and tell me whatever you need prayer for.

I would add to the list anytime I received a new request and we could also have a section for praises!

Anytime a prayer on the list is answered, I will change the font color to red and type the day it was answered next to the request.

Obviously this list will be posted publicly on my blog so we will have a ton of people praying for the same things, maybe even at the same time!

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."
Matthew 18:20

Sound good?

I'm going to go ahead and start on the prayer and praises list, now, and ya'll can comment or email whenever you want.

Let's make this list full of requests and praises so we can rejoice at the many answered prayers that will happen!

Spread the word! The more who post and prayer, the more powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment